Cellar Service Engineer - Brewing and Brands, Swindon
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading breweries, as we are seeking a Cellar Service Engineer to cover South Glos, Wiltshire, Small amount of Berkshire (Areas can be flexible) and the surrounding area. We offer a competitive salary plus vehicle, pension, overtime and on call allowance plus other benefits.
The standard hours for this role are Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm, 42.5 hours per week. 9 call-out rotated weeks per year (Fri- Thurs).
- To promote and protect the quality of the companies dispensed products.
- To install, repair, maintain and de-install draught dispense equipment across all trade sectors
- To provide out of hours service cover.
- To ensure that policies and procedures are followed, particularly those relating to Health & Safety.
- To promote a world class service experience to all internal and external customers.
- Installation of all types of keg and cask dispense equipment to company installation standards.
- Fault finding of customer dispense issues; providing effective diagnosis and first time fix.
- Removal of draught dispense equipment where required in a safe, tidy and orderly manner.
- Advise customers on best cellar and bar practice to assure quality of dispense.
- Conform to all regulations relating to electrical and pressure equipment.
- Manage/ plan own workload carrying out jobs within agreed SLA’s and to customer’s satisfaction.
- Manage own vehicle stock and orders.
- Provide out of hours call out cover and stand by for large events.
- Carry out all other aspects of Cellar Service work as required.
- Build a strong and open relationship with all Trade Sector representatives.
- Operate all vans, tools and equipment in a safe, secure and cost effective manner.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Field Service Engineer in the same or a similar type of industry sector.
- Effective customer facing skills, very customer orientated.
- Effective organisational, time management and communication skill.
- Effective fault and solution finding skills, technically minded.
- Demonstratable IT skills.
- Some knowledge of draught dispense equipment or liquid flow/pneumatics would be advantageous, as would knowledge of Cellar Management.
If you feel this role is a good match for skills and experience and one you could make a positive impact in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Swindon, UKReference Code 1132520