Our client is an award winning, Chartered Financial Planning business with offices in Cheltenham.
Their current requirement is for an experienced IFA Administrator to join the organisation to provide ongoing support to the Paraplanning and Advisory teams. The business specialise in providing holistic advice to a portfolio of HNW private clients, as a result they require an individual with experience within this environment or who is confident enough to deal with this level of client.
Daily duties will include;
- Pro actively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Support the Financial Planners with preparation of client correspondence and meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance and research for the Financial Planners
- Set up and maintain client data/files electronically
- When required, accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations, paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced support candidate who is now looking to take the next step in their career.