Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive for the Optionis Group based in Warrington.
At Optionis we are now looking for a proven Digital Marketing Executive to play a key role in driving demand and online conversion across the group's brands.
We are a range of award winning accountancy and contractor support brands which include; SJD Accountancy, Nixon Williams, ClearSky Contractor Accountancy, Parasol, Brian Alfred, Arnsco and ClearSky Business with an annual turnover of £300m, 650 employees over 9 locations in the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maximise sales I goal conversion and other positive customer outcomes from Optionis websites using A/B testing and other activities for the best conversion rates possible across all sites
- Maximise traffic generation to all sites working alongside the SEO/Content team and leading on paid media, supported by the development of best in class original content
- Tracking ROI performance of digital initiatives vs target to determine future marketing plans and ongoing activity
- Proficient in the management and review of website CMS systems to improve functionality of sites
- Management of effective 3rd party suppliers and marketing agency relationships including
- Briefing and managing online performance of PPC and other digital agencies ensuring good results and managed to within desired budgets
- Engagement with ancillary services team to promote additional 3rd party products such as banking, insurance and financial services to devise high quality customer journeys between sites and great customer experience
- Develop online content and advertising to maximise customer sales & advocacy across all group sites alongside SEO/Content team
- Drive best in class customer and user experience on Optionis websites, supported by web analytics data and customer feedback
- Work closely with sales to ensure digital leads convert into paid clients with minimum breakage
- Good understanding of marketing automation technologies (Eloqua) to enhance the online prospect journey to paid client
- Creative in approach to new digital activities to drive improved performance
- Ensure digital team integrates seamlessly with the wider marketing team as well as other business departments
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who has good knowledge of a broad range of digital marketing practices including: website content management systems, SEO, PPC and CRO. You will also enjoy being creative and collaborating with peers and managers to promote new ideas and processes. Experience with Google Analytics is highly desirable.
We are dedicated to attracting and nurturing the best talent from those first steps right through to your long-term career goals. A career with Optionis means the chance to develop your existing skills as well as learning new ones. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established yet growing brand. We expect a high level of applications so please apply with a current CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.