Senior Accounts Assistant
Finance Office - Fareham (With potential relocation towards Basingstoke)
Your new company
For over 60 years my Client has developed a dynamic culture of innovation, learning, encouragement and support. With a passion for what they do, they pride themselves on high standard of service delivery and an excellent internal culture.
Your new role
As an integral function within their finance team this opportunity requires an individual that is is happy to challenge the status quo, and can do so with the required diplomacy. Assisting with the management of transnational functions you must bring an experience skill set and demonstrate confidence in your ability.
- Manage Balance Sheet Accounts
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of monthly departmental spend against budget
- Manage Fixed Assets register and associated transactions
- Responsible for accurate and timely VAT records
- Ensure adequate financial controls and systems are in place.
What you'll need to succeed
To be affable, likeable and approachable above all, is paramount in this role. With a strong focus on internal cultures and a desire to retain a happy work force my client focus heavily on ensuring team fit is on point. You should demonstrate a strong work ethic coupled with a desire to integrate.
- Self starter and Team player
- Responsive to the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Office packages
- Experienced team manager
- Excellent Accounting Systems knowledge
- Experience in VAT is essential.
- EC Sales knowledge would be advantageous.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.