A Law firm are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their team in London for a 3month FTC.
For this role you will be responsible for the collection of cash globally, daily tasks will include;
* Chasing allocated accounts within the group by telephone and email
* Generating consolidated and specific Accounts Receivable analysis
* Liaise with Client Managers and finance staff globally ensuring that debtor accounts are accurate and reconciled
* Run monthly statements
* Distribute copy bill requests to clients
* Produce and forward relevant tax forms and statements to clients
For this Credit Control role, you will require at least a year's credit control experience within a professional services company, preference is within the Legal sector. They firm are looking for a proactive individual with a problem solving attitude.
If you are interested, please apply!