Procurement Manager - Operations
Large Somerset based organisation seeks skilled Operational Procurement Professional for new role
Your new company
Somerset based Public Sector organisation seeks skilled Operational Procurement Professional for new role
Your new role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Procurement professional with experience in public sector systems and processes for new position.
- Manage and lead the Procurement operation deliverables and team in the delivery of a high quality service ensuring the best outcomes.
- Produce procurement spend analysis and dashboard reports.
- Lead and project manage the procurement transformation programme delivering a number of key projects
- Understand business requirements and strategic drivers.
- Work with key stakeholders/suppliers, including System Support and Accounts Payable to build strong and trusted working relationships promoting collaboration and innovation.
- Ensure that the governance, documentation, process and systems that support Procurement activity are developed effectively.
What you'll need to succeed
To be chosen for the role you will need good experience in Public Sector Procurement. You will need excellent organisational and forward thinking skills and knowledge of development of processes/systems with a great focus to drive compliance and better more efficient ways of working. You will also need experience in ERP/MRO systems and project management capabilities.
What you'll get in return
Salary up to £40,000 + Good benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.