Senior Business Development Manager
As part of our significant growth phase, we are currently seeking a hardworking Senior Business Development Manager to build strategic relationships and hit targets. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will play a key part in building a pipeline of companies in Education, Insurance, Lending, E-commerce and many other sectors so opportunities are grabbed with both hands. This will include creating and executing account plans containing a forecast of potential clients, so success is maximised in all areas.
We have recently investing heavily in our marketing in order to optimise digital channels and generate leads. This will enable you to contact prospects using many different methods and ultimately drive revenue. In addition, you will represent CashFlows by attending events and exhibitions and develop sales presentations to large audiences.
This role can be based anywhere in the UK with some flexibility to travel to London or our Cambridge HQ. You will also be expected to travel throughout Europe.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Aside from tenacity, drive and work ethic, we are keen to find the following:
- Extensive experience as a sales professional in the FinTech sector.
- An excellent reputation in the payments space so you are well placed to focus on large and medium enterprise merchants.
- Ability to present to executive level decision makers.
- Good understanding of technical concepts in integrate payment platforms.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Exceptional negotiating skills with the ability to understand legal agreements.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
Basic salary will be awarded based simply on what you bring to the business. We are a fair employer who believes strongly in a close relationship between performance and reward. However, an indication of basic salary is always useful so expect a basic salary in the region of £70,000-£80,000 per annum.
Although we expect you to do the hard graft, you will be rewarded with a generous commission scheme and the unique opportunity to further your career in the FinTech sector.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- Personal performance bonus.
- Private medical insurance
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Income protection.
- 5% employer pension contribution.
- Health Cash Plan
- Child Care Vouchers.
Whether it’s the beach, the city or the mountains 25 days paid leave a year gives you plenty of time to enjoy yourself away from the office.
Finally, no promises but we have been known to throw a great staff party once or twice a year!
If you have a proven track record of delivering results then apply to CashFlows today to achieve your potential. To find out more, apply now for immediate consideration.