We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer in the Poulton le Fylde area.
You will be a Multi Skilled Engineer with both electrical and mechanical skills
As a Maintenance Engineer you will need to have:
- 16/17th Edition trained
- Electrical and Mechanical Experience
- Must have experience working in a food environment
- You must have machine installation experience, panel building/ fault finding, a can do hands on approach,
- General day at the moment would be fault finding and repair, motor gear boxes, clutch and brakes, machinery disconnection, ducting modification, machinery relocation.
- Flexible to work over an above your standard hours- Night emergency call out done on rotation
- PLC work, conveyor repair, pump repair, packaging machine repair, inverter repair
- Full UK driving license is required
Details of the Maintenance Engineer role:
- Pay: £34,000 a year
- Working Hours: standard 9 hour days over a 7 day working week (2 days off per week on rotation)
- Location:Poulton le Fylde
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Maintenance Engineer
Demonstrate good communication skills and have a 'can do' attitude to the job.
To repair and maintain all factory equipment safely and efficiently.
To maintain equipment in accordance with agreed schedules.
To ensure the service and work area is kept clean and tidy.
To ensure all H&S, hygiene and quality control procedures are adhered to.
To ensure all admin procedures, factory and machine documentation/drawings are updated, stored and readily available.
To act in accordance with the applicable Health & Safety policies and precautions, with particular regards to the Electrical Security and Safety Regulations.
If you are interested in the above Maintenance Engineer role please click apply.