Assistant Accountant Temporary
My client requires an Assistant Accountant (Temporary) to start immediately on an ongoing temporary basis.
The client is a photography company based in London's West End. The team itself require extra staff due to an increase in revenue this year and will require an Assistant Accountant (Temporary) to help prepare month end reports and assisting with Quarterly VAT return.
The key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant (Temporary) are:
- Monthly management account preparation
- Production of profit and loss
- To complete and maintain sales invoices and reports
- Accruals & prepayments
- Preparation of the Accounts Pack for review
- Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
- Year budget preparation
- Year end audit analysis
- Set up new suppliers on accounting software
- Reports on debtors and creditors
- Quarterly VAT return preparation
The successful Assistant Accountant (Temporary) will be:
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Advanced Excel Skills (Vlookups and Pivot tables)
- Experience dealing with multi-currencies
- Inter-personal skills
- Relevant Accountancy Qualifications
The client are offering extremely competitive rates for this position with an immediate start. You will also be working in one of London's most prestigious areas.