Accounts Assistant Hospitality
Consumer Additions are currently working in partnership with an International multi-site hospitality business, who are looking to recruit an outgoing and experienced Accounts Assistant in to their team, based in North London.
Following continued growth in the business, this role will ideally suit someone that is looking to move to a fun and vibrant company, having ownership in a well-rounded role.
- Enter Suppliers Invoices, Payments & Wages (includes several foreign payments for overseas)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Cash reconciliation
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Financial Controller
- Wages for head office and Groups
- Previous experience at least 2 years working in an Accounts Payable/ Receivable function, ideally in the hospitality space
- Currently ACCA/ CIMA/ AAT or International equivalent
- Proactive mind, having the ability to think outside the box
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, prior knowledge of Sage a benefit
- Double entry bookkeeping skills
This company offers a great benefits package and fantastic working environment.