Regional Facilities Manager
My client is a world leading Real Estate and Investment organisation. Since the genesis of the company at the turn of the century it has continued to grow and now has offices all over the world, including in London, where this role is based. How the company looks after its employees is an integral part of its strategy for retaining the best workforce possible.
Due to a number of recent large scale acquisitions as well as continued growth, my client is in need of a Regional Facilities Manager who will manage and be responsible for a group of properties, both commercial and residential, in accordance with all Health and Safety, environmental, company procedures related general legislation and client/tenant requirements. This is a home based, multi-site role, with your time being predominantly spent north of London, with weekly visits to the Head Office in Central London required.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the internal and external fabric of the building is managed and serviced in accordance with agreed budgets and the management contract, to a high standard.
- Responsibility for health and safety compliance for the whole site, including third party services.
- Overseeing contracts and ensuring completion to the agreed standard.
- Providing excellent client side service; develop and uphold tenant relationships and ensure the continued supply of the highest standards of service possible.
- Monitoring all FM works onsite and coordinating with the relevant sub-contractors, whilst proactively managing risk and dealing with insurers
The right candidate will…:
- Have previous experience in facilities management at a regional level.
- Excel in customer service as well as in written/verbal communication.
- Be either IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
- Have the ability to work both within a team and individually, within a pressurised environment.
- Possess excellent organisational and planning skills.
This is a high profile position in a sector leading company, whose brand is globally recognized, offering great exposure as well as coming with an established reputation.
The position offers a basic salary of £36,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, as well as a competitive car allowance and bonus, a pension and healthcare.