Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller / £40,000- £45,000 / Liverpool / CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified / On-site parking / leading not-for-profit charity organisation
This position is sat within a thriving and people centric organisation based in Liverpool. They are looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller to oversee the finance department and all financial activities for the 3 operations in the company. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to add value and develop on a personal level.
- Provide effective Finance management, support and guidance to the organisation
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- 3 Direct reports
- Cash flow management and analysis
- Preparation of business budget and forecasts
- To ensure all standards and procedures are met as outline in the not-for-profit business handbook
- Review monthly results and provide commentary and variance for all six operations
- Manage and prepare cash flow forecasts
- Monthly financial statements and year end accounts to meet external requirements and compliance
- Oversight of all transnational elements including sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control to ensure robust processes are being adhered to
- Various other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
Qualified ACA/ACCA/ CIPFA/ CIMA Manager looking for a hands on and challenging role. Previous experience of in this field is a must and coming from a public sector/ not for profit industry is essential!
What's on Offer
Base salary of £40,000- £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits. Flexible approach and a 35 hour working week.
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Laura at NC Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button
For more information please get in touch : 0151-203-0150 / laura.parian @ncassociates.co.uk