Job in brief
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contract Manager to work within JLT's Employee Benefits business, one of the UK's leading Employee Benefits providers, offering a wide range of benefit and pension services. The position will be part of small team which is led by a commercially focussed Senior Contracts Manager. The objective of the role is to provide contract management in support by securing beneficial contracts with clients and suppliers in an efficient, appropriate and legally accurate manner.
About the job and skills required:
Review alongside the Senior Contracts Manager and respective business unit of contractual matters with internal stakeholders; external clients and suppliers including:
- Maintenance of contract precedents and negotiation of Standard Terms of Business.
- Following agreed processes and controls associated with establishing new contracts or terms of business.
- Review alongside the respective business unit of contracts outside of agreed precedence.
- Review of all other contractual documents required by clients (such as Non-disclosure Agreements, Non-Reliance Agreements, Transfer of Data Agreements and Off-Shore Data Processing Agreements).
- Standard contract management in support of evolving business requirements.
The provision of support through contractual negotiations to the relevant EB Business Division on all aspects of contractual matters:
- Supporting the EB business on data protection issues.
- Responsible for supporting the appropriate level of sign-off in respective EB business division or the Employee Benefits Board as may be required.
- Maintenance of client contract registers and regular reporting of contract based key performance indicators.
- Support in the compilation and completion of new business tenders including RFPs and ITTs.
- To support business unit proposition groups and to provide contract management support for all new products and service propositions.
- To help instil a culture of professionalism and effective business management throughout the Employee Benefits business.
- Relevant experience in corporate contracts and contracts management.
- A Bachelor's Degree, in a relevant subject.
- LPC, IACCM - highly desirable but not essential
As you would expect from a company like Jardine Lloyd Thompson, we offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.