PMO Portfolio Lead - Permanent role - Manchester
PMO Portfolio Lead
PMO / Programme / Portfolio / PMO / Governance / Change / Transformation / Operational / Implementation / Deployment / Project / Stakeholders / Readiness / Demand
A leading organisation is looking for a PMO Portfolio Lead who will be responsible for ensuring all of the Change and Technology policies are maintained and that the function is compliant from a legal and regulatory perspective, This person is also responsible for ensuring any previous audit actions are followed-up and closed down in a timely manner.
Some key accountabilities:
Line management and continuous improvement of the Control & Governance team - providing leadership, direction and professional development of the team members ensuring skills and knowledge within the team are aligned to the requirements
Responsible for ensuring the Control & Governance team are able to deliver up to date information regarding the change portfolio from a resource, planning, performance, financial and business benefit perspective
You should be able to demonstrate strong knowledge and commercial experience of:
· Experience of managing a Programme Management Office/Operational Support function in an enterprise environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills across all levels of the business up to and including ExCo
· Strong people management skills
· Strong minded - ability to challenge and strong decision-making skills
· Ability to work under own initiative
· Proven practical experience and qualification in an accepted project management methodology
· Commercially astute
· Excellent awareness of financial services industry incl relevant legal and regulatory issues and constraints..
· Experience within the Insurance sector, preferably within Insurance Brokering.
· Good understanding of project finances and accounting
Please apply below or send me an up to date copy of your CV directly to james.shackleton(@)rullion.co.uk
Rullion is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.