A leading financial services firm with great room for progression. Due to internal expansion and the continual desire to be progressive, they are looking for a new member of the marketing team.
- Managing the firm's websites alongside the digital team
- Researching new prospects and areas that can be targeted in future campaigns
- Dealing with the Interaction CRM database with the BD manager, this involving the management of data.
- Co-ordinating the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Events - target selection
- Managing e marketing campaigns
- Liaising with telemarketing agencies and supporting the senior marketing manager in doing so
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns in both print and digital forms, alongside the senior marketing manager
- Assisting with the adoption of best practice
- Creating and maintaining a record of transactions and cases within various sectors and disciplines
- Sourcing and generating content for the internal newsletter
The successful marketing executive/marketing assistant will have good teamwork skills and an understanding of digital marketing. A general understanding of the commercial world is necessary, along with effective project management skills in such a setting. A 'can-do' attitude is essential, as is good written and verbal communication skills. The candidate should be looking for their next move to further their career.
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
Why not click 'apply’ today to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.