Finance Assistant - Birmingham City Centre
Our client, a very prestigious company based in Birmingham City Centre are currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant
This role is based on growth within the company and offers progression within this large professional company.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- To code, process and authorise purchase invoices, including matching invoices to purchase orders and liaising with the relevant teams within the business.
- Prompt analysis of supplier queries, including supplier statement reconciliations.
- To ensure timely settling of invoices to supplier using manual and electronic payments systems as required.
- Process expense claims in a timely and accurate manner according to the relevant deadlines, ensuring claims are within policy.
- To contribute to continuous improvement of procedures to improve efficiency of the purchase ledger and expense functions.
- Assist cashier with day to day posting of barrister receipts and be available to cover for holidays and absences.
- Process seminar invoicing and cash collection, providing information to the Marketing team in a timely manner.
- Produce scheduled and ad-hoc reporting for barristers.
- Ad hoc tasks for Head of Finance.
• Previous Finance experience desirable
• Excellent communications skills - both written and oral
Monday to Friday - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.