Fabrication Workshop Supervisor
Fabrication Workshop Supervisor - Essex - Competitive Rate
My client a well established firm with over 35 years experience within the industry, are seeking Fabrication Workshop Supervisor in order to strengthen their team
With a great package on offer this position would be ideal for candidates looking for their next move into Supervision
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure all jobs are manufactured within target times and to the correct specification.
- Review manufacturing procedures and take corrective action for improvements.
- Plan and coordinate the workshop s workload to ensure capacity is maintained at all times.
- Ensure the build schedule is adhered to as to avoid any delays to builds.
- Ensure all employees have the correct material and PPE suitable for tasks being carried out.
- To ensure that safe systems of work are carried out by all employees in accordance with the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Carry out briefings and training as required.
- Compile reports as required to measure production output.
- Take a leading role in material stock takes.
The following skills and attributes are required: -
- A proven track record in a supervisory role.
- Possess a strong background in engineering.
- Excellent man-management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Energetic, pro-active, approachable.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and adapt to changes as the business requires.
- Knowledge of current HSE guidelines.
This role will progress quickly, therefore to register your interest please email me your most recent CV