Community Occupational Therapist
My Client is seeking experienced Community Occupational Therapists in Staffordshire to join them to lead and develop their new Reablement Service based in Stafford
This is specialist service and a key part of Staffordshire’s care strategy. You will be at the cutting edge of new service delivery and innovation, able to directly influence how Reablement is delivered in Staffordshire and stamp your mark on a key new service.
The organisation believes that the Occupational Therapist is at the heart of everything they do; because if they want to deliver the best care in Staffordshire they need the best Occupational Therapists in Staffordshire on their team.
The service is a brand-new Staffordshire service set up to provide county wide reablement services to vulnerable people leaving hospital. The community Reablement Service is an Occupational Therapist lead service, that will provide short term support in their own home for up to six weeks with the aim of enabling the person to become as independent as possible
You will join a team of like-minded people, striving to be the best and deliver the best service possible. You will be treated with respect, listened to, supported and encouraged to be the best Occupational Therapist you can be. You will be given the training, tools and most importantly the support you need to be the best you can be.
The roles offers a salary of £32,000 plus
- A free mobile phone with unlimited minutes, texts and 2GB data
- 2 x Free uniform
- Exclusive staff perks via a free Perk box membership (www.perkbox.co.uk)
- Mileage allowance
- Paid time off for training and development
- Very latest Care Support Management software
- Genuine support from a strong management team
- Access to discounted car lease scheme.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
Requirements of Community Occupational Therapist
- At the moment we are only looking for experienced Occupational Therapists so you must have at least 3 years’ experience of occupational therapy, ideally in a community setting.
- You will be driver with access to a vehicle.
- 3yrs Occupational Therapy experience, ideally in a community setting
- Registration with HCPC
- A willingness to be the best and join a team who support you
- An understanding of the wider concepts and drivers for community reablement
- Willingness to undertake training, gain qualifications and become better at your job
- Ability to work flexibly including weekends when required
Responsibilities of Community Occupational Therapist
The Community Occupational Therapist will work in the community travelling between people’s homes and other care settings such as hospitals, assessing and planning the Reablement Service to be delivered in people’s own homes across Staffordshire
The reablement service will be delivered to vulnerable people leaving hospital for a period of up to six weeks with the aim of enabling them to become as independent as possible.
Interviews available now