IFA Business Administrator
Our client are a Financial Services company based in Weybridge. They are looking to recruit an experienced Business Administrator to work with their High Net Worth (HNW) clients. They are looking for someone with at least 2 years IFA Industry experience and a good general knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that are committed to the ongoing development of their staff. It is essential for this role that you have the relevant Financial Services Industry experience.
- Providing full administrative support which will require strong organisational and administrative skills
- Pre and post meeting preparation for client meetings (processing applications, completing valuations)
- Diarising to ensure client paperwork and proposals move forward and obtaining letters of authority from clients
- Strong communication skills with providers, clients and within the company
- Handling client queries in relation to administration
- Being proactive with regard to industry changes and ensuring team complies with FCA and internal compliance procedures ensuring client information and files remain compliant.
- Computer literacy (ideally with experience of Intelligent Office and Volume)
- Typing skills
- Ensuring all correspondence and documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue to ensure excellent client service
The ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong, proactive working relationships with both colleagues and clients. Be able to assist both clients and colleagues in an efficient, enthusiastic, forward thinking manner. You will also be able to work under pressure often to tight deadlines on your own as well as part of a team.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.