Commercial Management Accountant
Our client is a well known private health provider. The business has recently signed a JV with another well known private health business to provide and operate rehabilitation centres.
Consequently, this business unit is seeking to hire a qualified management accountant to cover a wide range of reporting and commercial requirements, including budgeting, modelling together with producing monthly management accounts and providing relevant MI.
This opportunity of Commercial Management Accountant is an exciting prospect to join a start up venture within a well established private health and nursing provider. Based in Reading and working closely with senior stakeholders across the business, the position will be critical in providing the following:
- producing monthly management accounts
- create budgets and models, which feed into the Group budgets
- undertake pricing analysis for new products
- create new finance processes for new facilities that are developed
Candidate Requirements for Commercial Management Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- commercial mindset and experience of management accounts
- ability to take involvement in the operational side of the business
This a unique role: it will take the lead on all finance areas of the company, with potential for the role to grow with the business.