Field Service Engineer
My client is a leading manufacturer in the Catering industry, and they are seeking a Catering Field Service Engineer in the Canterbury area to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximises customer retention and increases profitability.
The Catering Field Service Engineer will be responsible for performing reactive maintenance on a wide range of equipment, including commercial dishwashers and warewashing equipment.
My client is a market leader in commercial dishwashers and is looking for an engineer with experience working with white goods or commercial dishwashers, from a range of manufacturers such as JLA, Hobart, CrystalTech, Miele and Winterhalter. They are able to provide full training, however some electrical engineering experience would be required for this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing service and customer support during field visits
- Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Provide service and customer support during field visits
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Ability and desire to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification e.g. Electrical
- Salary is Neg. dependent on experience
- Basic hours of work are 40 hours a week. (on a Rota basis)
- Company van (with use privately) including fuel card.
- Smart phone and laptop
- Comprehensive training
- Overtime is available
If you are an experienced engineer in the catering industry and living in the Brighton Area please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.