Page Personnel are recruiting an exciting role with a leading organisation based in Birmingham.
Our client is a leading public sector organisation based in the heart of Birmingham. They seek a Finance Analyst to support the Insurance function of their team. The role requires an innovative, forward thinking individual with an interest in progression.
The role will involve working across several functions of the business. The successful Finance Analyst will work with management accounts, investigate variances and queries of budget holders, work to support Management Accountants in preparing annual and quarterly forecasts. Additionally they will produce statutory, contractual and financial compliance and respond to requirements of internal and external audit. More significantly, the individual will be responsible for driving a culture of improvement within the team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Studying towards their CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification (desirable)
- Have previously worked to produce management accounts, budgets and forecasts, ideally within a large organisation
- Have worked in business partnering or with budget holders
- Have strong business acumen, and the desire to succeed in an increasingly commercial organisation
- Have strong Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, v-lookups)
The role offers a salary of £25000-£30000, with a full study support package and a flexible benefits package.