SR CLINICAL EXECUTIVE
Sr. Clinical Executive
Location: Home Office, Reading, United Kingdom
Type of Employee: Full-Time
Vocera UK, has one mission: to simplify and improve the lives of healthcare professionals, patients, and families. Founded in 2000, we changed the way care teams communicate. Today, we continue to offer the leading platform for clinical communication and workflow. About 1,400 hospitals and health systems around the world use Vocera solutions. Our platform provides software for voice, secure text messaging, and patient engagement. It integrates with more than 120 clinical and operational systems: EHRs, nurse call, physiologic monitors, and more, with event-driven alarm management. Our wide choice of devices includes smartphones and hands-free wearables. Vocera is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with offices in Tennessee, Indiana, Canada, India, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. Learn more at www.vocera.com, and follow @VoceraComm on Twitter
Position Description: Vocera UK is looking to add a Sr. Clinical Executive to our UK team. This role partners with the Vocera UK, Sales teams to drive sales achievement through enhanced customer appreciation and a superior experience of the value of Vocera solutions. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of effectively supporting pre-sales efforts through post implementation and managing multiple aspects of client relationships with customers up to and including the C-suite. You will participate in defining and executing strategic initiatives around Voice of the Customer and play a critical role in Vocera’s overall success in meeting and exceeding the needs of our healthcare customers.
Today, healthcare providers must adapt to immense complexity and gain agility and reliability by streamlining processes and facilitating the flow of information. If you are passionate about improving patient experience, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join the leader in enabling healthcare providers to effectively connect the people, information, and resources they need to be effective. This role reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO).
- Leverages clinical expertise and facility with customer data and metrics to provide consulting best practices regarding clinical workflow, process improvement, practice and change management
- Contributes to bookings achievement by identifying, analyzing and presenting compelling data outcomes demonstrating the value add of Vocera solutions in the clinical environment
- Converts clinical benefits from our customer partners and clinical/market research efforts to economic terms and maintains a fully operational and functional field tool to support ROI analytics
- Works with CNO to develop the business unit strategic plan; defining clear objectives for growth and direction using innovative business and data development tools to drive market penetration for Vocera products
- Educates and manages the customer experience related to clinical data analytics; including the administration of customer data events, maintaining relevance, and proper usage of clinical analytics process tools with designated customers
- Identifies, analyzes and recommends opportunities for growing the Clinical Analytics business through internal and external development, and product definition
- Other duties include assisting with the clinical discovery process and defining requirements for services proposals, demonstrating Vocera products, providing input on sales support presentation materials, and supporting tradeshows and professional conferences
- Deep domain knowledge and experience of best practice workflow and operational efficiencies in the healthcare and clinical environments
- Expertise in all modules of Microsoft Office
- Strong planning and analysis skills; able to effectively use and leverage tools such as Microsoft Excel, Crystal, Access, and other data management and reporting tools
- Superior relationship building and collaboration skills with both internal and external customers and leveraging these relationships to achieve business results
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in communicating (presenting, explaining and persuading) at all levels of the organization through the C-Suite
- Exceptional presentation skills and ability to influence; commands attention and can manage a group process during the presentation; can change tactics in midstream when something isn’t working
- Passionate about how Vocera communication solutions improve clinical performance driving better business outcomes
- Capable of telling a convincing ROI story in a credible and informative manner for audiences at different levels and in different domains: nurses, doctors, C-Suite
- Knows and is able to leverage skills in process improvement methodology to identify and describe opportunities for improving clinical workflows (Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Quality Improvement)
- Ability to work as an effective team with colleagues and pitch in where necessary to create a constructive, results oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a health care discipline; advanced degree and degree in Nursing preferred
- 7+ years of medical device, software, clinical data/analytics experience
- Experience as a nurse or staff member in a clinical environment
- IT project management experience desirable
- Must be able to travel 80 % across the UK with some international travel to support the Middle East team
- 78,000 GBP plus Commission, Restricted Stock and our standard UK benefits package
Please ensure your application is submitted no later thanFebruary 11th 2018.
Belief in DiversityVocera Communications is an Affirmative Action Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.