The SF Group are recruiting now for an Accounts Assistant based just outside of Nottingham city centre. This is an exciting role working within a PLC firm that occupy smart, modern offices in the heart of Nottingham (commutable via public transport). It is a sociable, dynamic and vibrant company that invests in its people, which is revealed through its Investors in People Accreditation and continued commitment to provide its finance staff with study support. This is a permanent opportunity at a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The Accounts Assistant will be reporting into the Senior Financial Accountant. Duties will be extremely varied, but will include:
- Cash book coding, postings and queries for the company bank accounts
- All credit card coding, postings and queries
- Daily and weekly cash reporting
- Transport direct debits
- Processing, monitoring and reviewing advantage deductions
- Assisting the Financial Accountant and other Assistant Accountants with Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Month end tasks
- Setting up bank payments for authorisation
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the above and looking for a new challenge. If this sounds like a role that you are interested in please apply for immediate consideration.