Exceptional opportunity to join a young, dynamic company and be involved in a variety of projects, products and services.
My client works exclusively in B2B, providing customer facing and back office systems and applications.
They are a fast growing and successful business with a great working environment, and a happy, hard-working team with a positive outlook.
They are proud to be an accredited Investors in People "Gold" organisation.
They need an in-house software and web developer to work on company projects, products and services. Ideally, they would like you to start immediately.
This is work that will involve you in everything from design to development and testing.
You will be:
- Writing, developing and managing web applications
- Writing new code for interesting customer-facing and internal applications
- Internal testing of existing and newly developed systems
- Looking after existing systems
- Contributing to system and network security
Responsibilities could include:
- Developing back-end RESTful JSON API's written in C#
- Developing and managing new full-stack embedded systems: Raspberry Pi, Alpine Linux, Dotnet
- Managing and maintaining legacy systems: IIS, VBA, SQL
- Scoping out, specifying and contributing to the design of new systems and ideas
- Source Control (Git), Issue Tracking and Documentation (Markdown)
- Managing Pen-testing and finding vulnerabilities in systems.
You are passionate about software and projects. You love the web and you love your work. You love making stuff work and making things better.
Personal attributes you can demonstrate include:
- An ability to work across several projects or opportunities at the same time
- An ability to adapt to change, being comfortable with a fast-changing technology environment
- A commitment to producing high quality work.
You have a natural flair and interest in:
- System Design
- Latest trends and principles in web design/user interfaces
- User Requirements and User Experience (UX)
You have Technical experience in:
- Usage of Modern IDEs such as VSCode (similar to Atom)
- Disciplined Source control management with Git
- Regular Documentation with code comments and MarkDown
- SOLID and DRY programming principles
- Understanding of IIS, SQL, VBA
- Software Development
- Dotnet Core knowledge and C# language skills
- Full stack understanding, file I/O, network I/O, multi-threading
- Cross-Platform productive and efficient code
- Web Development
- Consuming RESTful services
- Modular Single Page applications with RiotJS (similar to Angular and React).
Benefits of working here
In addition to a starting salary range of £24k-£32k, you will also receive a range of employee benefits that include 33 days' holiday, bonuses and a workplace pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and successful company where high achievers are rewarded and given respect and responsibility. What are you waiting for? Apply today!