Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project Manager will focus on building and delivering successful marketing programs that will drive sales and business opportunities.
A marketing lead business that provide medical equipment for clinical trials across the globe are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to be based in out of Lancashire.
As the Marketing Project Manager you will be responsible for:
Delivering a fully integrated strategy to strengthen market presence
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Developing and maintaining a global marketing strategy aligned with company objectives
- Work with and support the sales managers to ensure they have everything they need
- Analyse and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
The successful Marketing Project Manager will have:
Experience in a B2B product lead market
- Experience setting international marketing strategies
- Have a related degree or CIM qualification
- Experience with multi channel campaigns
- A collaborative approach to work
- The ability to work autonomously