adi Group is a large, privately owned, Birmingham based multi-disciplined engineering company offering total engineered solutions to food, beverage, aerospace, defence and automotive industries.
We currently employ over 550 people in regional offices and customer sites across the UK.
At adi Group we believe our success as a business is a direct result of our core values and retaining talented individuals with a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence.
Key Responsibilities of the Electrical Supervisor:
- Day to day monitoring of test certificates returned to the office.
- To supervise and oversee small to medium sized electrical contracts including the management of day work jobs.
- Arrange labour and materials to complete the project on time and within budget
- To carry out basic estimating and tendering duties progressing onto larger projects as experience is gained.
- To visit various sites to assess quality of work and to attend site meetings to assess client requirements as required.
- To carry out various office duties including contacting wholesalers to request quotes for materials, scanning and sending of notifications of orders, purchase orders etc to head office.
- To assess and write job specific method statements and risk assessments
- Liaise with general manager to control labour and day to day running of the business.
- Management of small projects
- Liaise with site engineers/contacts
- Arrange labour and materials to complete projects on time and within budget
- Completion of on-site safety audits as required
- Provide exemplary service to internal and external customers/clients.
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical Schematic Diagrams and Drawings.
Requirements of the Electrical Supervisor:
- 2391 or 2394/5 qualified and must have knowledge of condition reporting.
- 17th edition qualified.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- Level 3 Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrate a methodical approach and ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a logical, precise and accurate approach to work.
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have strong problem-solving skills.
- Be resilient and able to cope under pressure.
- Be able to work flexibly and prioritise workload.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships and negotiate with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate good numeracy and analytical skills.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Electrical Supervisor role then please apply now!