Head of Customer Services - Leisure £40k - £50k plus Company Car and Bonus
We are searching for an experienced customer services professional on behalf of our client.
The role of Head of Customer Services will be accountable for delivering a world class after-sales service experience to customers within the Leisure industry.
- Technical or Engineering background, particularly in electronics or radio/ WIFI a significant advantage
- Experience in the Leisure market an advantage but not essential
- Experience of effectively managing a small team to get exceptional results
- Proven track record of ambition, keen to improve, push boundaries, willing to try different things
- Broad experience in a wide variety of markets / industries
- Relationship builder - essential to build rapport with customers
- Strong negotiation and customer care skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- An appreciation and interest in technology
- Strong IT literacy
- Proven experience in changing the performance of a team through training development of personnel and process improvement
- Strong organisational skills
The role will be responsible for establishing and monitoring customer satisfaction through the design of relevant key performance indicators. Operationally the role will have day to day responsibility for the team of 14-15 staff, 1 office leader managing 3 staff, and 2 field based regional leaders managing a further 9 field installation technicians.
- Management of the Customer Service team including:
- Target setting
- Appraisals / Objective Setting
- People Development / Training
- Recruitment, Management and ongoing Training & Development of the Engineering team and their Regional Team Leaders to ensure Service Levels are set and adhered to.
- Development of the capability within the Customer Service team to be able to support the new products & services launched from time to time by the company.
- Responsible for supporting all park personnel with the operation of the system including the training of staff where necessary.
- Management of the installation of products within 4 weeks of receipt of order by the customer.
- Work closely with the IT Infrastructure team to ensure all sites are monitored correctly and consistently
- Roll out and management of new products and services.
If you are an experienced customer services manager and have a technical or engineering background, please get in touch with us for more information.