Assistant Online Marketing Manager
Can you execute online acquisition marketing campaigns in order to deliver new customer targets profitability in our clients German markets?
This role will include day-to-day management of all online channels including PPC, Google Shopping, Affiliates, Paid Social and Marketplaces. You will also assist the Online Marketing Manager with budgeting and forecasting, as well as inputting into online strategy.
Your role as Senior Online Marketing Executive :
* Proactively manage online acquisition marketing campaigns from end to end
* Own the day to day implementation and optimisation of paid search campaigns to deliver paid search business KPI's and targets and manage the PPC agency for Germany to ensure they are delivering profitable sales within budgets
* Own the management of Google Shopping, working with our feed agency to ensure the product feed is optimised and error free
* Monitor Amazon Marketplace performance and brief any necessary changes to the feed agency & set up paid campaigns to drive additional revenue
* Optimise and implement affiliate campaigns, building relationships with key affiliates and booking in additional activity
* Brief internal departments including Web & Contact Centre to ensure all campaigns are set up in the system and can be accurately monitored.
* Provide weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, including new customers and profit metrics
* Assist in budgeting and forecasting for your territories, being able to explain your rationale behind forecasting decisions
* Develop new online channels and activity for your territories and assist the Online Marketing Manager in developing new global online opportunities when required
Are you the one?
* Educated to degree level
* Min 4 years online marketing experience.
* Hands-on PPC management experience necessary (preferably using bid management tools)
* Hands-on Google Shopping experience necessary
* Facebook advertising experience necessary ·
* Experience of affiliate marketing necessary
* Experience in other marketplaces are a plus
* Knowledge of the German market is a plus
* Strong organisation and time management skills are essential to meet competing deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail is a must to ensure all activity is delivered free of errors
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong ability to build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, and external partners
* Effective problem solving skills · Previous experience of managing large budgets across multiple markets preferable
* Google AdWords and bid management tools e.g. Marin preferable · Experience of product feeds · Tag management experience (preferable Tealium IQ)
* Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
* Strong Excel skills · Strong numeric and analytical skills · German language skills is a plus
Apply now or get in touch for more information.
Connect with Alicia Richardson on Linked in / Call for more information