Client Assistant - IFA / Wealth Management
My client is an award winning, highly respected Wealth Management organisation who continue to grow due to the service they provide to their clients.
Due to their continued success and exciting plans for the future they have an opportunity for an experienced Client assistant to join their talented team.
The role will involve:
- The role of Client Assistant supports advisers and clients alike in their goals.
- Adviser and Client Support for new business and client servicing
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Call management/ Client contact
- Data Collection on client portfolios
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
- Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
- Managing cash balances and cash movements
- Updating static information - change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input
- Archiving documents
- Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
- Task and workflow management on back office system
- Awareness and ability to apply the Practice Manual methodology
- Document Management
- General ad hoc admin duties
- Liaising and working with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Previous financial services experience is preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstration of Initiative
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading organisation who offer a supportive working environment and a comprehensive benefits package together with career development and progression opportunities.