Software Engineer (Machine Learning)
A global aerospace and defence company are looking for a Software Engineer who has experience and knowledge of Machine Learning to join them on a permanent basis in Havant.
As a Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on new technologies and be responsible for the design and development of software. Some responsibilities will also include:
- To design and develop software from requirements
- To support software development through set development plans
- To support Systems Engineering in analysis and capture of requirements
- To identify suitable software modelling and development tools
- To provide estimates for work
- To contribute to the production of metrics to track progress
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- A degree in computer science or other relevant subject
- An understanding of optimisation of software design, code for speed, memory constraints, maintainability etc.
- Knowledge of C, C++, Java, J2EE or ADA95
- Experience with model-based software development and code generation
- The ability to work well within a team
- Good communication and listening skills
For more information on the role, please apply now and someone will be in contact.
Key words: "Machine Learning" or "Artificial Intelligence" or "Machine Intelligence" or "Robotics" or "Computer Technology" or "Software Engineer"