Digital Media Planner
Digital Planner Needed.
About the role:
Digital Media Planner wanted to join a growing result focused agency that drives business performance for their clients. Looking for an intelligent, analytical, ambitious and energetic professional who enjoys learning & excelling at what they do.
- Digital Planning Excellence - Establish yourself as the go-to digital planning person within the agency and with our existing and future clients.
- Strategic Support - Provide data led strategic support to channel and client teams. As well as supporting new business opportunities, from collating initial research, trend data and responses, through to chemistry meetings and pitches.
- Account Planning - Develop and lead account planning for new and existing clients including budgeting and goal-setting across KPIs, and modelling the business impact.
- Trend Analysis - Identify data led consumer and industry trends within our client base. To prepare cross-channel forecasts supported by relevant assumptions, trends and market data
- Reporting - Working with the data analyst to provide timely and accurate reporting on the defined KPIs across clients.
- Help the client and channel teams in preparing performance review presentations
- Channel Knowledge - Strong understanding of Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Social and Content Marketing.
- Cross-Channel - Developing new ways of working that improve cross-channel attribution and results and how this is communicated to our clients. Such as content attribution across channel.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- High level of proficiency in analytics products across web and app platforms specifically Google Analytics, but Adobe Analytics a bonus.
- Relevant experience working with a data management platform (DMP), attribution or cross-device tracking and measurement.
- Experience with existing BI tools such as Datorama or Tableau or would be an advantage.
- Advanced Excel, Google Sheets and PowerPoint skills to be able to visualise and support the recommended approach (formulas, pivot tables, basic VBA etc.)
- Experienced in presentation of strategy and plans both to existing and prospective clients.
- Worked alongside (or directly with) above the line teams, and gained knowledge of emerging digital platforms such as programmatic OOH and TV.
- Ability to grasp details of different sectors and internationally
- Plan within and across digital channels
- Conversant in offline and in the language/principles of creative
Excellent opportunity to join rapidly growing global agency based in the heart of London with endless possibilities. Get in touch for immediate consideration.