Part-Time MSK Physiotherapist
About The Facility
Develop your career with HCA Healthcare UK - World's largest private acute and complex care hospital group and winners of 'The Best Private Healthcare provider 2016' and 'Best International Cancer Services' provider 2016
Roodlane Medical is one of the UK's leading providers of corporate healthcare services, with extensive experience of creating and delivering effective and innovative corporate wellness strategies. Roodlane operates out of offices in London, Prestatyn and Glasgow, and provides services to blue chip clients mainly in banking, legal and professional services.
As part of Roodlane Medical, you will be working with a skilled and experienced multi-disciplinary team, in a supportive and professional environment with opportunities for personal learning and development. This position will be based from our Physiotherapy office near Liverpool Street and is the largest Physiotherapy clinic in the city. It may also involve occasional travel to corporate client sites in London.
Join one of the world's leading private healthcare providers for a fantastic opportunity to work with world class specialists, at the height of their careers who will support you in developing yours.
Working within the Roodlane Physiotherapy team, this post will include managing a Physiotherapy caseload, ensuring a high standard of clinical care for the patients. Key duties will include formulating, evaluating and reassessing individualised physiotherapy management and/or treatment plans, using clinical reasoning skills and utilising a wide range of treatment skills and options in order to formulate a specialised programme of care.
The working hours for this position are 13 hours per week and the annual basic salary is up to £40,500 dependent upon skills and experience. (Pro Rata)
Benefits: Mentorship programme training, strong team environment, hands on management, structured career development, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system. Support for converting your nursing diploma to nursing degree, learning opportunities with the latest cutting edge technology and medical innovation. Private pension, private medical care cover, guaranteed annual salary review and much more that you can expect from a world class private healthcare organisation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collate and maintain accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date professional documentation, data and statistics
- Responsibility for planning the service and day-to-day management of a designated area
- Undertake specialist assessments and interpret results
- Following review, recommend the best course of intervention
- Provide both spontaneous and planned advice and instruction to relatives, carers and other professionals
- Participate in service redesign/developments and plan to carry out other appropriate projects
- Initiate and participate in audit/research projects and support the wider clinical governance programme
Skills & Experience
- Deputise for the Managing Physiotherapist if required
- BSc Physiotherapy Degree (or equivalent)
- HPC/HCPC registration
- Previous Musculoskeletal Outpatients experience
- Experience of physiotherapy in a corporate or private healthcare environment
- MSc degree desirable, but not essential
- Post-graduate qualification in Acupuncture or Exercise therapy would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About The Individual
Ideally, we are looking for a Physiotherapist extensive post qualification experience. Someone with experience in the private sector is preferable and corporate experience would be advantageous. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to prioritise and manage their own workload effectively.
They will be able to multi-task and work under pressure with changing priorities and workload. They will be professional, tactful and will possess a passion for customer service and a desire to provide an exceptional patient experience.
Working in this role- would be ideal for a Physiotherapist open to enhancing their career in MSK Physiotherapy, able to learn how to live through their patients and embrace new treatments and innovative trends with the defined philosophy of life in all its stages.
Please note we will close this role early if suitable number of applications are received