We are recruiting for a Grade 1 OFSTED Provider and they are currently seeking a multi skilled construction tutor to join their team in Wolverhampton.
As a workshop tutor you will be responsible for ensuring that learners achieve the appropriate vocational qualifications and Functional Skills as part of their Study Programme or Traineeship.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in training, a teaching qualification, a minimum level 3 competence (or be able to evidence occupational competency) in Plumbing, Painting & Decorating, Brickwork and Woodwork.
Candidates must have the following skills, qualifications and experience as a minimum:
* Teaching qualification PTTLS or equivalent
* Level 3 in or be able to evidence working experience within the construction/plumbing/brickwork/painting& decorating/woodwork sectors
* IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
* Experience of delivering training in a classroom/workshop environment
* Functional skills qualifications in English, Maths and ICT
The client is an established, Grade 1 Ofsted provider and can offer you:
* Training & Development
* Childcare vouchers
* 25 days holiday
* Access to pool cars
* Shopping discounts
* Incentive scheme
* Healthcare Cashplan
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and qualifications and would like to work for a quality focused and values driven provider please