Clinical Lead - RGN/RMN
Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
Salary: £36,075 Per Annum
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Lead to join the team of a well established, nationwide Healthcare Provider.
Reporting to the Registered Care Manager, the Clinical Lead will be responsible for assisting the Care Manager and Deputy Manager to deliver high quality nursing and care of our residents. The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary. The Clinical Lead will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Clinical Lead will have the following skills and values:
* Previous experience of leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* An RGN/RMN qualification.
* A valid NMC pin number.
* Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Simplyhealth Cash Plan after one years' service
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Car through salary sacrifice
* Exclusive discounts and offers
* Pension plan
* Nurse referral scheme
* Long service rewards
* Annual staff recognition 'Company Care Awards'
Interested Candidate Please Contact Andy Villalba: Telephone -
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.