Band 6 Radiographer
Job title: Band 6 Radiographer
Salary: £20.00 - £24.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 per week Mon to Fri
Are you an experienced Radiographer looking to increase your skills? Are you bored of your current routine and wanting a new challenge? If you looking for a role that will really push you to your full potential and help expand your knowledge we may have the perfect opportunity.
As a Radiographer you will play a very important role in using x-ray and ultrasound machines, as well as other forms of imaging technology, to look inside patient's bodies and find out what's causing their illness.
You'll acquire images to help with the diagnosis of illnesses and injuries and you may also contribute towards interpreting images, establishing treatment plans and helping with intervention procedures.
You will use your skills to work independently where you will be required to make rapid professional judgements using your scientific technical and patient care related knowledge.
With an immediate start available and on going work available, for further information please contact Faye Barlow on .
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- General diagnostic imaging experience.
- Experience as a Band 6 Radiogapher within the NHS.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.