IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
I.T. SUPPORT ENGINEER
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum neg. (dependant on skillset and experience) + expenses.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
About the role
Es-Tech Network Solutions Ltd are pleased to announce that we have a vacancy for an I.T. Support Engineer within our Customer Facing Support Team.
We are a small, friendly, flexible and highly technically motivated, growing company that provide out-sourced I.T. Support and Engineering services to a wide customer base.
We offer excellent career and skills development opportunities.
- Provide both remote and on-site I.T. Support and respond directly to Customers.
- Install, configure, and maintain LANs, WANs, and Internet Connections.
- Install, configure and maintain both server and workstation hardware & software (Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, Exchange 2010/2013, SBS 2011) and Windows 7/Windows8/Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite 2010/2013/2016 along with associated network devices including PC’s, Laptops, Network Printers, Routers, Firewalls and Switches.
- Manage and maintain operating systems and Active Directory deployments.
- Deploy and manage both hardware and software security systems.
- Diagnose and repair network/server/workstations and provide end-user Support.
- Plan future improvements, upgrades and suggesting IT solutions to business problems.
Our ideal candidate
- Advanced understanding of Network Concepts, design, implementation and support.
- Extensive knowledge of computer network systems protocols, techniques and troubleshooting and a good knowledge of IP addressing and TCP/IP networking.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PC operating systems, configuration and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems, Small Business Server deployments, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of network management practices and procedures.
- Be able to work within a small engineering team and be self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Full Driving License and own car.
If you think this all sounds just like you and kind of role you’d enjoy, please click on APPLY and send your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team!
No Agencies please.