My client based in Gloucester are looking for estimators of all levels to join their team.
The company delivers systems and services all over the UK. They operate in both the public and private sectors and have been involved in some of the country’s most outstanding commercial projects amongst its recent portfolio.
The ideal candidate must have previous estimating experience and knowledge of the construction industry or similar is preferable.
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Identify labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Compute costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Present prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
If you think this role could be suitable for you then please get in contact with Pippa at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike