QA Automate Tester: Mobility and Internet 3 month contract
QA Automate Tester - Milton Keynes - 3 Month Contract!!
The successful candidate will be responsible for all software test automation design, planning, scripting and execution for a project.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments.
The individual will work closely with developers, designers, test engineers, product owner and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC (AGILE), executing automated test iterations, tracking & reporting test results, troubleshooting and coordinating the bug fixes. The individual should have a strong understanding of agile processes and the related QA lifecycle and automation methodology.
- Design solutions for Quality Processes, Testing & Automation Strategies and Test Execution Systems.
- Review requirements, evaluate and implement the automation scripts following the methodologies and tools selected.
- Research and Propose tool & technology choices for delivering high quality, performant and scalable testing solution.
- Collaborate with the rest of the automation teams to define and implement best practices.
- Support automated testing process by scoping and independently implementing or leading framework extension projects
- Solve for efficiency, consistency and effectiveness
- Participate in Pair programming and development of application.
- Operate on complex tasks/projects with minimal guidance
- Lead development of test harnesses to drastically improve productivity and reduce repetitive manual procedure by functional testers.
- Build metrics and automated systems for gathering/analyzing quality checkpoints.
- 6-8 years of intensive development experience
- Probe experience with references implementing on customers projects using some of the next technologies: Atllasian Stack (JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence), Appium, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Mac OSX, Windows, iOS, Android, Swift, AWS, Docker
- Experience with test automation and frameworks using Keyword, data driven and Business functions
- Strong expertise in Java and related technologies such as Java Script or any other programming language.
- Experience of developing API’s and Front End Web applications in JAVA.
- Strong expertise with Jenkins.
- Experience of developing test automation framework in Java using Cucumber.
- Cross browser testing on the cloud such as SauceLabs or similar
- Mobile devices/ simulators testing using the test automation frameworks and Appium or similar.
- Should have work experience in AGILE project teams.
- Knowledge of working with TDD methodology.
- Experience in working with continuous integration environment/project and have good knowledge of GIT and Jenkins. Should be able to configure automation scripts with Jenkins.
- Should have knowledge and Experience with backend automation for SOAP And REST services (API and webservices).
- Should have a good working knowledge of SQL and database structures
- Knowledge & Experience on JIRA tool is a must
- Automating mobile application testing across multiple internet browsers.
- Should be able to create new automation framework (if required) and not just adding scripts to existing framework.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment