£20,000 - £21,000
I am partnered with a global Creative Sports Marketing Agency in their search for a Billing Clerk.
The business specialise in a range services which include Branding, PR, Creative technology and innovation, Logistics and property solutions with a global presence based in 27 locations across the World.
This company truly is at the creative forefront of the Sports and Entertainment industry. With a laid back working environment and impressive office space this opportunity is worth grabbing with both hands.
- Be an integral part of the SSC team reporting to the SSC Manager
- Be a key team member to help set up our new shared services centre, ensuring that the centre provides an excellent improving and versatile service
- Process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Prepare bills and billing
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
- Chase up overdue debtors
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organisation by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Strive to significantly improve receivable process efficiencies
- Liaise with in-house agency finance teams to ensure smooth processes across the group
- Develop and build strong relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders
- You will be a team player
- Builds trust across the organisation by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- Clear communicator at all levels
- Adaptable; you are able to adapt to new ideas or objections are raised.