Trainee Management Accountant - Nottingham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Management Accountant at a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business. You will be working with a fantastic company who promote from within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of finance for one of the Operating Companies within the Group. You will have excellent maths, computer and problem solving skills.
- Producing monthly management accounts, including balance sheets and KPI analysis
- Reviewing and analysing monthly performance for each reporting branch
- Presenting the performance of each branch to the Financial Director, Group Financial Controller and Managing Director on a monthly basis
- Monthly trial balance reconciliations
- Calculation and posting of journals for accruals, prepayments, accrued income, accrued payroll costs, depreciation & amortisation
- Posting of payroll journals for employees paid at various times and frequencies
- Liaising with Branch and Regional Managers to improve performance where possible
- Working closely with the Branch and Regional Managers to prepare budgets for each branch for the next Financial Year
- Liaising with auditors to provide sufficient information for the statutory accounts each year
- Raising sales invoices and taking control of the debtors ledger
This is a full-time position, with continuous training and full study support provided by a fantastic management team, who will work alongside you to guide and assist you in your role, and most importantly, help with your own career development.
Please apply by sending your CV in the first instance.