Network Healthcare is currently recruiting experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers in the Birmingham area.
Successful candidates will be paid in the region of £8 - £10.50 per hour.
Candidates must have at least 6 months experience in the role of a care assistant or support worker in a professional setting.
The care assistants role will entail:
* Providing personal care and support to service users including washing, dressing, feeding and toileting
* Assisting the service user to take medication when necessary
* Helping in domestic tasks such as doing laundry, cleaning, shopping and preparing and cooking meals
* Accompanying individuals in social activities and assist in developing and maintaining the social interests of the individual
* Providing specialised care for clients with more complex needs if required
We have a variety of shifts available which include weekday, weeknights and weekends. We also offer weekly pay at competitive rates and successful care assistants will be entitled to paid holiday.
Please note that these vacancies are booked on an agency basis offering candidates flexible working hours and competitive rates. In addition candidates must have a minimum of six months care experience to be considered.