Programme Manager - Operational Improvement - Financial Services
Our client, a leading General Insurance organisation based in the South East is looking for a Programme Manager to join on an interim basis for an initial 6-month contract with vast opportunity for extension upon this.
The successful candidate will be offered a rate of £700-800pd but must come from a Financial Services background with vast experience in Process Optimisation and Improvement.
The programme requires a restructure and improvement across the organisations call-centres affecting 1200 employees.
Essential qualities of successful candidates:
- Experienced Programme Manager with experience working within the Financial Services sector, specifically including General Insurance
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship management
- Proven experience managing multiple workstreams across process improvement
- Business change professional with excellent proven deliverables
- Experienced in setting up and driving change through a new Target Operating Model
- Experienced in operational improvement
- Business facing professional with proven credibility capabilities
If you are interested in finding out more and are immediately available for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please send me your CV via Zara dot Koch at Maclean Moore dot com.