Consultant - Business Productivity Team - Homeworking/On site
My client is an end-to-end Technology Services Provider and they are recruiting for 2 SMEs to join their team of consultants. The role will combine working on client sites with homeworking. Successful applicants will demonstrate an excellent understanding of messaging technologies and will be expected to own projects, designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customers needs and expectations. Working closely with Pre-Sales giving estimates, presentations, workshops and service delivery to ensure a positive customer relationship is maintained.
- Assist in pre-sales activities for new business opportunities
- Deliver customer focussed presentations and workshops demonstrating our products and services including Microsoft Deployment Planning Services (DPS) engagements.
- Act as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Gather customer requirements in order to prepare project plans and timescales of delivery
- Work through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with project delivery requirements
- Take ownership for technical projects and delivery
- Propose and/or design technical solutions
- Manage Skype/Messaging/O365 migrations and upgrades
- Work closely with all departments to ensure project and service delivery meet customer expectations
- Work closely with Practice lead to assist in the continual development of the team
- Skype for Business (including Enterprise Voice)
- Lync (Instant Messaging and Presence & Enterprise Voice)
- Messaging (Exchange/O365)
- Any knowledge or experience of Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services and/or Azure would be beneficial but is not essential
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send me your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.