Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: £30-32,000 +On-call Time + Van
Location: Mobile role covering Portsmouth & Southampton
Hours: Weekdays 8 - 5 (Lots of over-time available)
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- To be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of air conditioning systems and equipment within the scope of their specific disciplines, with the minimum of supervision.
- This is a mobile role to cover Portsmouth & Southampton
- To operate, maintain and manage efficiently with the minimum of supervision new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the company. To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
* Repair defective equipment effectively or recommend remedial action as appropriate.
* Carry out routine planned maintenance work.
* Assist as required in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
* To maintain optimum performance and standards of client premises and operate allocated sites professionally and effectively in line with Company Standards.
* Ensuring plant/equipment is maintained in accordance with the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
* Assist in the implementation and operation of a planned maintenance system, by co-ordinating and ensuring the adequacy and accuracy of data input to the system across an area of responsibility as directed.
* F Gas Qualification
* Minimum 3 years air conditioning maintenance experience
* Full driving licence
* Prepared to travel throughout the specified areas
* Prepared for intensive background check