Business Analyst - Brexit
Business Analyst / Brexit / Insurance / Investment Management / London
Our client, a global Insurance organisation, has an immediate need for an experienced Business Analyst to support the Brexit Programme.
This role involves identifying areas which require improving or remediation with respect to Brexit consequences and then finding solutions to those challenges via research, analysis and business engagement. The ideal candidate must have an extensive Insurance industry background as well as knowledge of Investment Management, including Fund Management and Advisory Services. Previous regulatory driven project experience is also a prerequisite for this position.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of functional areas and the organisation as a whole
- Use modelling techniques/practices to analyse your findings and create and propose suggestions for strategic and operational changes;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made;
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations;
- Gain endorsement from key stakeholders in the business validating your suggested changes;
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Support the wider project and business leads in resolving any issues;
- Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results.
- Insurance Industry knowledge in regulatory workstreams
- Investment Management experience including Fund Management and Advisory Services
- Experience working on global programmes with stakeholders based in different geographical environments
- Superior communication skills - representing issues/risks/challenges from different perspectives
- Critical Thinking
- Documentation and Visual Modelling
- Group Workshop Facilitation
- MS Office Suite plus Visio
- Experience of PlanView would be an advantage