Web Developer / Designer
Are you bright, enthusiastic, hungry for success and looking for your next career move in marketing? Can you combine front-end design with back-end functionality working to deliver briefs on time and under pressure? Bluecrest is a market leading private health screening company offering health assessments to the consumer and business-to-business markets. We’re undergoing significant growth and if you’re result oriented - with a proven work ethic and a desire to succeed - you could be the Web Developer / Designer we’re looking for.
Your key tasks will include:
- Develop, enhance and maintain our website estate
- Develop engaging landing pages linked to SEO, PPC activity
- Convert design to build using HTML, CSS, JQuery, Wordpress
- Building ecommerce stores for a range of our brands
- Ensure best practice for website structure and design for SEO compatibility
- Edit and manipulate web images and graphics
- Deliver fresh design ideas in keeping with our brand
- Design of customer facing print media such as adverts and brochures
- Creating visuals / draft prototyping
- Ad-doc design of emails, newsletters
A few things you’ll need…
- Solid experience within a similar role
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign proficient
- Adhere to W3C standards
- Passion for front-end with a focus on performance and standards
- Ability to liaise closely with internal customers throughout the initiation, design and production process to answer questions such as: why do we need this, who are we targeting, what are the key messages, what functionality is required, what’s the call to action
- Pro active attitude to investigating, designed and coordinating the delivery of projects
- An understanding of design concepts, typography and delivering great UX/UI
- Experience of building cross-browser / cross-platform compatible solutions including cross-browser testing
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload and focus on deadlines whilst being aware of the bigger picture
- Proactive by nature
What’s in it for you...
- A basic salary circa £30,000 per annum
- You will work across a range of on and offline projects within the marketing team
- The opportunity to progress to boost your career and confidence
- A range of flexible benefits including company pension, Gymflex, childcare vouchers and free fruit
More about us…
We have recently moved to a new office in the heart of Worthing and we are all very excited! You will be working with a great team who create a great working environment. Being in central Worthing, we have access to local shops so lunch is never too far away.
Now is a great time to join us as we continue to expand!