In2 Consult are currently looking for an experienced finance professional to provide a key operational role within the business.
This position will have responsibility for:
- Undertaking business modelling for major projects and business initiatives including Capital Investment or Pricing proposals
- Gains understanding of the drivers for the current business performance by engaging with business partners and data mining ERP/Sales systems to identify root causes.
- Undertakes analysis of profit margins by product and customer
- Prepares operational and sales KPI data
- Undertakes ad hoc analysis for internal and external stakeholders/customers
- Undertakes financial, business and commercial analysis for UK Sales and Operational teams with ability to extract data from a variety of sources and present them in an easy to assimilate format
- Prepares simple concise presentation ready analysis and reports that communicate key messages clearly in an easy to assimilate format.
- Managing the development and updating of standard costs / BOMs
- In a small but evolving team able to assist the team with day to day accounting issues in Credit Control or Supplier Payments, as well as close the Month-End . Able to assist with accruals calculations and journal entry.
- Prepares the monthly site reporting pack for review with insightful analysis and commentary on submitted results & forecasts, explaining drivers of the results and the impact on commercial and business operations.
- Streamlines reporting processes and looks for opportunities to improve reporting tools leading to improved efficiency and a reduction of duplication
- Involved with all aspects of the annual budget preparation
- Supports UK team in managing the ERP systems and data extraction
My client is looking for an individual who is qualified looking for their next challenge. Someone in a management role looking for their first step in to a controller role would be a great fit. Or a financial/management accountant looking for that next step in their career!
- Qualified Accountant with experience in a busy progressive and tightly managed small to medium sized manufacturing or supply chain business
- A problem solver who is prepared to challenge explanations to get to the root cause of issues in seeking to understand drivers of performance, yet with the ability to build good working relationships to provide support to others, whether at the senior or junior level.
- Anticipates potential questions, counter-arguments or objections to analysis or proposals.
- Strong IT and financial analytical skills.
- Experience of working with causal bridge analysis, annual budget preparation, financial and data modelling, standard costing and cash flow forecasting.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Someone who is self-motivated, with energy and drive to go the extra mile and take the lead on assignments, who anticipates the needs of all stakeholders and deliver high quality presentation ready analysis or reports.
- Comfortable working to tight schedules and deadlines to deliver results.