An exciting opportunity to join a fantastic, highly-regarded brand near Chester, as UX Manager.
The UX Manager is responsible for researching and designing a first-class user experience. You will work in a cross functional agile team, to innovate and assist with recommendations for the site and other platforms, from concepts through to the delivery of industry-leading products. You will be responsible for UX, creating user-flows, journeys, wireframes etc, to support the creation of impeccable web content and a first-class customer experience.
The role will include:
- Working collaboratively in a cross functional dual track agile team (product, technology, commercial etc)
- Working with stakeholders to understand business/commercial objectives
- Working closely with UX designers, UI designers and internal stakeholders through each stage of the design lifecycle (internal resource and external agencies)
- Developing innovative ideas, designs and propositions to engage with our customers
- Engaging in a program of ongoing user research and learning to enhance existing journeys and deliver commercial objectives
- Creating industry-leading, customer orientated design and validate decisions through user testing or other appropriate methods
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years UXD experience wither client or agency side
- Have a proven track record working on industry-leading customer orientated design projects
- Be able to provide examples of previous work (either commercial or personal)
- Extremely passionate about usability and making empathic user-centred design decisions
- Strong theoretical and practical user-centred design skills with excellent attention to detail
- Persuasive speaking, presentation and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate workshops, design sprints and other collaborative sessions
- Experience of working in cross functional agile teams, preferably dual track agile
- Understanding & experience of working with pattern/component libraries contributing to a consistent design language
- Experience and knowledge designing for A/B and multivariate testing process
In return, there's an extensive benefits package, including 20% bonus, 5% matched pension, DIS, SAYE, 27 days holiday (plus BH's), flexi time and much more!