SEN SEMH Teacher
We are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic and capable SEMH/Autism teacher to work in a SEN School in Horsham, West Sussex for maternity cover from Easter.
For this role, you will be required to deliver the curriculum across the key stage 2 in a specialist school which supports children with Behavioural, Emotional, Social and Mental Health needs. In such a key role you should have the ability to differentiate your lessons to meet the needs of your student's individual requirements whilst ensuring the lessons are fun, enjoyable and all students participate.
The ideal Teacher will be a very patient, adaptive, and a strong-willed individual that is keen to take on challenges.
The ideal Teaching applicant will:
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to the students
- Hold QTS or have recently completed their NQT year
- Have experience of working in SEN schools in the UK
- Uphold the safeguarding of all students to the school's policy and to the highest standard required.
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Be committed to a high standard of marking and planning
- Possess a keenness for further development and training
This role will provide the successful candidate with a fantastic and unique career experience and the opportunity to work with like minded colleagues.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants expected to apply for this position, only suitable candidates will be contacted.